Friday, August 3, 2007

Fun at Autumn's house

Buddy the Elf.What's your favorite color?

Hey you all! On Monday, my best friend, Autumn had me over to spend the night! We had so much fun! (as always!) We made this cake and decorated it together!

We were both in the Sound of Music play together a little over 2 years ago. That's where we met each other! Isn't God awesome? I'm so blessed to have gotten to meet her! Well..we were going to put "With the Sound of Music" on the side, but there wasn't room. lol We actually ended up making it alot brighther than the picture we were trying to make it look like .Oh well. I actually like it better. The brighter the better, I guess. haha
She also showed me "That Thing You do"It was a great movie. I had never seen it before.
I played with her on the Wii. I totally stink at the baseball. lol But I'm okay at the bowling I guess. It told Autumn that she was a "pro" lol It's really fun though. Even if I'm not that great at boxing either. hehe
You can also read Autumn's blog about our cake http://autumn-alittleprincess.blogspot.com

Have a great day all you all and talk to ya again soon!
TTFN,
Stacie

7 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

The cake is very pretty!

Kristi said...

Your cake looks great. I love spending time with good friends. Glad you had a good time.

~Mrs. Kristi

Jennifer said...

sounds like you had a great time... and that cake is beautiful :o) and looks oh so yummy!

Stacie said...

Thanks! It was yummy, Jennifer! I love sweets! lol

Hannah said...

Pretty cake! It looks yummy!
Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Autumn said...

Yeah, that was fun!

Jessica said...

That is a great looking cake!! I also like the sound of music!! :)

Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!