Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pen Friends Forever

Pen pals are so much fun. If you don't have a pen pal, I definitely recommend it. It's so much fun and you make great friends with even people you have never met. I'll tell you some about my pen pals.My closest pen friend is Amanda. She lives in Indiana. Her birthday is on July 7th and she is in 8th grade. Amanda has 6 lil brothers and sisters! They are so cute! (We send each other pictures occasionally) Amanda and I are really good friends although we have never met each other~! I just think that is so cool! :>) We call each other really often and always enjoy talking about things going on where we live. It's so cool how we have so much in common. She and I both play piano, sing, draw, and love listening to music. She is a Christian like I am, and we talk about our churches and all kinds of things. We also ask the other one to pray for stuff going on in our own lives. I have been pen pals with her since we were 12. We always decorate our envelopes really bright..lol..and we can't wait to see what the other drew on our letter or envelope. We even send each other Christmas and birthday presents! She is a true friend and I really hope to meet her someday!
Another one of my pen pals, is a girl I met from junior music camp 2 summers ago. Her name is Elizabeth. She plays basketball and has several older brothers. She is so sweet and very engergetic! At camp, we were always laughing...haha.. Liz also has a dog named Ladee. We always tell funny stories about Sugar (my lil poodle) and her dog. Liz lives in Indiana. I get to see her Saturday and my family gets to eat lunch with hers! I am so excited! It's been 2 years since I have seen her! ;)
My old pen pal Emily lives in PA. I wrote her all through 6th and 7th grade, but now we've kind of stopped writing. I sent her a letter a while back,but haven't heard anything from her. She took horse riding lessons, and did tin making. She was really cool. I never met her, but I was really good friends with her. I miss her. Her birthday was only one day from mine.
I also keep in contact with my foreign friend Zsanette through instant messaging. She is the most fun girl! I miss her! She lives in Hungary. My sister and I sent her a Christmas card and earrings, but she never received them, and she said that she sent us a letter. It's too bad that we can't write letters, but it's fun when I get to talk to her occasionally. She was a foreign exchange student last year as a sophmore. My sister, Steph went to school with her, and she invited her to youth group. Zsanette started coming, and I got to meet her, and then she started coming to church! She came to our Easter play last year and got saved! You should have seen the change in her! She was so excited she couldn't contain it! I wish that we could all more like that! I really hated to see her leave last year. I can't believe I haven't seen her in a year. I really hope to be able to see her again. (Which of course I'll get to see her forever in heaven someday. That is so exciting)
Another one of my pen pals names is Sarah. She lives in England. We just started writing each other.

Well, I'm glad I got to tell you about my pen pals! They rock! Start writing!
Tell me about your pen friends!!!!!!!
TTFN,STACIE

5 comments:

Christy said...

WOW you are really busy writing!

That is wonderful that you have so many great friendships-they can be hard to maintain as life gets busy and they are so important!

I used to write friends often and I do keep in touch through emails-but you have motivated me to be better about it. THank you!

Autumn said...

Hey Stasia!
I like writing to friends too. I used to write to more people, but now I only write to my friend Magdalena. It is lots of fun!

Three Sisters Blog said...

That's neat all the pen-pals you have! Thank you for the comment you left on our blog.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That's so wonderful! It's amazing how friendships can develop even when you've never met the person.

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog! :)

Aunt Angie said...

What a neat blog you have! Glad you stopped by mine. May the Lord bless you big time!

Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!