I hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving week!
We are so blessed. But we (my self definitely included) are so unthankful for the many blessings that are given to us each day. It is amazing to me that God blesses us with everything we need and much more~! I often am not nearly thankful enough for my needs being provided. While others in different countries haven't had food in days, maybe weeks, we have more to eat than enough. Also, I am trying to be more thankful for my religious freedom! How thankful we should be for being able to worship our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ freely!
I hope ya'll have an awesome Thanksgiving! And remember how that God loves us so much and richly bestows us with his blessings each and every day! Smile, cause Jesus loves you so much!
Love,
Stacie
♥ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!



3 comments:
Hey Stacie!
I'm thankful for alot of things too.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
That was a great and very TRUE post! We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~Holly&Katie~
Happy Thansgiving! That was a nice post.
Post a Comment