"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:" -Exodus 19:5
I am a homeschooled Chrsitian. I play the piano, guitar, and sing. I am an entreprenuer. I love listening to music and making music. My favorite genres of music are Christian Contemporary Pop, Classic Rock and Celtic. I love watching movies and reading. I also enjoy photography and arts/ crafts and hanging out with friends and family. I want to honor God with my lifesong and influence people for Him.
6 comments:
He is soo cute!!
He is so cute!
He is Adorable! You sound like your going to be a great cousin to him!
Ah, he is so sweet!
He is Sooooo cute!
Awwww... Just had to say how cute he is again! And for me, the name of your blog says "Fight the Good Fig. Lol... It really does!
Post a Comment