I am so excited about my camp! I leave on Sunday afternoon! It is Entrepreneur Leadership Camp! I am so excited! We will be staying in a hotel. We get to tour lots of different places and learn about how to start your own business. (Which will be really helpful, because I hope to be a photographer someday!) We also get to do lots of fun things like go to the water park! whoo hoo
And I get back on Friday.....My birthday is Monday! I am so pumped. I've already started packing. If you know me, then you would know I pack for things way ahead of time! Autumn let me borrow her Steeler's jersey. It is so adorable! So, camp here I come! Talk to ya guys later.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!



4 comments:
HEY! I've noticed Autumn's wardrobe has expanded due to borrowed clothes, lol. I guess your's has, too!
I bet that you will have so much fun! But I will miss you. YOu will probably have like 10 e-mails from me when you get back! jk
And yes, Stace does really start packing like two weeks before she goes anywhere! lol
Bet you can't wait until your 15!
Your Friend,
Autumn
Stacie,
It's funny I'm going to Boy Scout camp in three weeks. And I'm taking entreupenurship merit bage and photography merit badge. Until next time.
Have fun at Boy Scouts :>)ttyl
Post a Comment