Tuesday, April 17, 2007

quiz


1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE > WOULD IT BE?
out in the country with a big field..or a vacation home in like Hawaii or California >

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? T-shirts, shorts, flip flops
>
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Toby Mac "Diverse City" >

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? school year? 7:00 summer? about 9 >
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? Facing the Giants, High School Musical, Pride and Prejudice >

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I play the piano and would like to learn how to play the guitar and the harp. >
>
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Lime Green

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? if i could have either, i definitely wouldn't be picky >

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SERIES OF BOOKS? The Glenbook series, the Christy Miller Series, and the Sierra Jenson series all by Robin Jones Gunn

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Dr. Suess, Winni The Pooh

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? summer definitely

12. WHERE DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL? I'm homeschooled

13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECTS? bible and history

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? no way!

15. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 18

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? ???? well all days if i choose to make them a good day..but my favorite day of them all is Christmas

17. WHAT'S IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK? Nothing. ...um i dont'have a car

> 18. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger definitely!

19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO EMAIL BAck? well i am not emailing this..so we'll just have to see who will comment

20. WHO > IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? well...i really have no idea because this is not an email..

21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? my cousin, Tiffany

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? um.........i am not against any of them...i'm friends with all flowers pretty much.. lol

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO TO ANNOY SOMEONE? Depends on who it is..sometimes listen to music that they don't like or sing really loud and annoying...again depends on who it is..

> 24. WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM JOB BE? Singer, Graphic design, or photographer .

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? I can eat pretty much anything...well except like frog legs or something totally weird...and then...NO..

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey! This was fun! MAybe I will steal it for my blog. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacie! I am excited about seeing you on Tuesday! I hope that you and Aututmn have lots of fun!

Stacie said...

Hey Abigail! I did have LOTS of fun with Autumn! Thanks! It was great having a water fight with you! haha!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Stace! Thanks for visiting my blog. This was fun to read. I might do something like this too :)

Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!