Stacie's definition of a friend in the Stacie dictionary:
a) accepts u the way u r
b) always there
c) gives u advice
d) always ready to give u a laugh until u snort...
e) never changing
I just spent the night with my friend Autumn the other day. We made awesome t-shirts (Rascal Flatts and High School Musical t-shirts. They were SO kwl.we also sang tons of songs on the karoake! :>) well she is my best friend and is always there for me. The Bible says that a friend loves at all times, and that is what she does! I thank GOD for all my AWESOME friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Stacie's blog~!!



2 comments:
Do I have to stop laughing once I snort? LOL. I'm gonna put a link to your blog on mine.
Ok, NO it's not a rule that you have to stop laughing once you snort. haha
Post a Comment